- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We provide a comfortable boarding facility for your beloved companions. Your pets will be pampered and spoiled with our tender loving care; the next time they come in they will pull you in with excitement. Our kennels are for both cats and dogs, we leash walk your pet 2-3 times daily in you large landscaped backyard. We provide Hill’s Science Diet food for all animals while boarding, if your pet requires a special diet or you would like to keep them on their own food we would be glad to feed them any food you provide. We do provide other services, such as grooming, doctor exams, dental care, laboratory work, etc. while your companions are boarding with us.
- Veterinary supervised dog and cat lodging
- Clean, comfortable and roomy pet suites
- The latest in sanitation, air, water, and cleaning
- Outdoor fun romp and play area
- Grooming services available during stay
- Proper nutrition-critical for good health
New clients must provide proper paperwork from their veterinarian showing Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella vaccines being current for dogs and FVRCCP and Rabies being current for cats. If their vaccines are not current we would be happy to update them during their stay with us.